Quiet Meadow Floral Card


Hello Stampin' Friends. Sometimes we all need a Quite Meadow in our lives. A place to calm down, breathe deeply, find peace, and restore our energy. I often find that Quiet Meadow feeling in my craft room. Seriously! I can spend hours in there enjoying my favorite hobby, making cards and scrapbook pages, gifts and shareables. So how fitting that Stampin' Up! named this beautiful set Quiet Meadow? 

I used only the Quiet Meadow dies and cardstock to create this card (the sentiment is from a different stamp set).  I went old school and ripped my paper (!), roughed the edges, and created layers. Somehow, I find this card peaceful - even with the Night of Navy color added.


Earlier this month (or was it late last month?) I used these same dies and created the card below. I used our new Linen Specialty DSP as a background. I gently added Pale Papaya ink to the background with a blending brush. As you can see, some of the cardstock I cut was water colored, and some was plain. I like subtle look of this card, too.


If you have not already done so, please consider following me on Instagram (spartansus). I try to post there daily!  Thank you for stopping by today.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment