International Highlights Winners Hop


Hello Stampin' Friends. I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights, a blog hop for the top ten finalist in her regular International Blog hop. If you arrived here via the blog hop, I am Susan Edwards from the USA. Welcome!

Today's card uses the gorgeous Artistically Inked Bundle. I used both Stampin' Blend Markers and Classic Ink pads to add color to my floral bouquet. And as you can see, I am still crushing on the Polished Pink in-color - the ink, the cardstock, everything! 

Base card: 8.5 x 5.5 inches, scored at 4.25
Matting: 3.75 x 5 inches, cut with rectangular die
Basic White cardstock for the die cut and the floral elements under
Black Ink for the thanks sentiment
White tulle ribbon
Artistically Inked Ephemera - the gold and the sequins.


Thank you for hopping by. I hope you enjoy all the fabulous projects presented in the blog hop. Below you will find a link to the materials I used. 



Product List

8 comments: