Family Healing and Remembrances

(Doug and his mom, Mother's Day 2013)

Hello everyone.  As you read this Doug and I are in Chattanooga with his family.  Doug's mother very unexpectedly passed away earlier this week.  It came as such a shock to all of us.  Aside from mobility issues, his mother was not ill.

Please keep Doug, his sister and two brothers, and the entire extended family in your thoughts and prayers. This is going to be a painful time for all involved, but I am hopeful that together it might my be a healing time too.  


8 comments:

  1. So sorry for you loss. Will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, will keep your family in my prayers... ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lady. My prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Susan, I will keep you all in prayer at this difficult time. a Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Susan,

    Sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you some peace in your time of sadness.

    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping your family in my prayers during these sad days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts and prayers for your family

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete