August Demonstrator Training Blog Hop

 

Hello Stampin’ Friends! Today I am participating in Bruno and Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. If you arrived here via the hop, I am Susan Edwards of Aiken, South Caroline, USA.



My card today features the Color and Contour Bundle, Biggest Wish stamp set, Bermuda Bay color, and Greenery Embossing folder. I also used the Layered Circle Dies, baker’s twine, and sequins to complete this card.

I began with a white card base cut at 4.25 x 11 inches and scored at 5.5 inches. I cut a rectangle of Bermuda Bay cardstock at 4 x 5.25 inches. I then cut a rectangle of white cardstock at 3 7/8 x 5 inches as the top background layer.




Using the circle dies, I cut five circles of varying size, and one scallop edged circle to mat the largest circle. Using Bermuda Bay in the Biggest Wishes stamps, I stamped the word THANKS on the largest circle. I used Stampin’ Dimensional dots and elevated the circle off the scalloped mat.

Using StazOn Ink on white cardstock, I stamped the first step of the two step stamping flowers. I followed with Bermuda Bay ink on the second step. So Saffron marker was used to color in the flower centers.

Two the mid-size circles were embossing with the Greenery Embossing folder. I thought this would add some texture to the card.

Each of my stamped flowers were mounted onto the circles with Stampin’ Dimensional dots. The circles were then glued to the card front with some overlapping.

Before adding the sequins and the twine bow, I used an aqua painter brush and ink to create a splatter effect on the card.




Thank you for hopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop. 


Product List

2 comments: