August International Blog Highlights

 



Hello Stampin' friends! Today I am participating in Kylie Buertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights. Each month Kylie offers Stampin' Up! Demonstrators the opportunity to join and share our projects. This month I am sharing a Hand-Penned inspired card created for an online challenge from The Crafty Carrot Co. for this week.



My card uses the Hand-Penned stamp and die bundle, and to change it up a bit, I chose the You're A Peach designer series paper. I love the colors in the fun stripe paper and the pretty blue dot. I also love the contrast with combining these two colors.

In addition to the white base card, Petal Pink is the other cardstock used. I used the Hand-Penned dies to cut out the **GORGEOUS** white floral bouquet and the single white flower. The bouquet background was cut in vellum with another die from Hand-Penned. I hand cut a vellum background for the single flower because there was not a die for that. I felt that for continuity I needed a vellum background there also.



One of my favorite elements on this card is the double scalloped embellishment. I love the way the blue pops against all of the light pink. I also really like the fun angled cut sentiment tag.

If you would like to vote for my card please visit Kylie's blog and choose my card.



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Susan! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete