You're So Cool Calendar Tent Card


Hello Stampin' Friends. I am embarrassed that I have not previously shared this fabulous table tent calendar card project that I made back in January! I shared the card on Instagram and Facebook, but I forgot to share it here on my blog. 

Have you seen the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle in the January - June Mini Catalog? There are popsicles and ice cream cone stamps, along with seven sentiment stamps, sprinkles, etc. And!! There is a great ice cream builder punch! It is such a fun and festive set, and the Designer Series Paper is gorgeous (and only available until May 31)!

I created a little pocket to hold my ice cream cone shaped pen, which I found on Amazon. 


I used the double oval punch to create the sentiment tag. I finished the card with ice cream sprinkle embellishments. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment