In-Colors for Quick and Pretty Cards


Hello Stampin' Friends. Today I am sharing a quick and easy card created with the NEW Hand-Penned stamp and die bundle and one of our new In-Colors - Pale Papaya. The Hand-Penned bundle includes a 15-piece stamp set and a 14-piece coordinating die set. There is also GORGEOUS designer series paper and embellishments to match, but for today's card we will be looking at the stamps and dies.

For this card, I stamped the floral outline image in black ink. I then used the second step flower filler stamp and stamped the flower petals in Pale Papaya. I took the largest single flower die and cut it in Pale Papaya cardstock. Before adding that to the card, I cut the scalloped border die (included in the die set) in black. I stamped the word Thanks (from the stamp set) and cut it out by hand. I layered the card elements together on a 4 x 5.25 - inch piece of white cardstock. The cardstock was then affixed to the white card base using stampin' dimensional dots.

Would you like to see this same card in Fresh Freesia? I can show you that!


I am fairly sure I made this same card in Polished Pink, but I must have missed it when I was photographing cards for the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.




No comments:

Post a Comment