Color and Contour Fresh Freesia Card


Hello stampin' friends. Hold on to your stamp blocks because today I am sharing a stunning card created mostly with new products. This card includes a die cut flower from the new Color and Contour stamp and die bundle. The beautiful, scalloped edge cut is also from this bundle. I have NO idea why I used an ornate lacy die when the Color and Contour bundle includes beautiful scallop edged dies too.

I used a new in-color, Fresh Freesia, for the base card. I used the scallop edged die to cut the front edge of the card and the pretty floral Hand Penned designer series paper. I added a white insert inside the card and a cut that with the same die. The bow on the front was made using the Fresh Freesia ribbon - so pretty. 


What I like best about this stamp set is the abstract artsy flowers and the classic scalloped border and layer dies (see image below). It is a great combination of whimsical and classic.

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back soon with another look at this fabulous stamp and die bundle.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment