Hostess Rewards For the Win

 

Hello Stampin' Friends. Today I am featuring a card I created with the Hostess Rewards Pattern Party Designer Series Paper.  When you host a party or place an order of $150 or more (before tax and shipping), you qualify for hostess rewards. In addition to receiving 10%+ in merchandise of your choice, you also have an option to purchase Hostess Only reward items. The Pattern Party Designer Series Paper is one of those reward items.

Pattern Party includes forty-eight pieces of double sided 12 x 12 - inch paper, four sheets each of twelve designs. For this card I used two pieces of the paper: the fourth from the left on the top row, and the fourth from the right on the bottom row. 


I cut the Bumblebee print paper into two strips, and the black and white flower into a single strip. I also fussy cut some of the flowers from the floral paper. I used a dauber and Bumblebee ink and sponged some color into the flowers. 

The strips of paper are mounted on a black matting, then affixed to the white base card. I also cut a sentiment tag in black and white cardstock(s). I stamped a small flower and a sentiment from the Hand Penned stamp set. I finished the card with black ribbon.


I am actually quite fond of this card as it is visually striking in person. 

If you would like to learn more about how to receive this fabulous and LARGE package of designer series paper, sent me an email or give me a call. This paper is gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment