Color and Contour Fun


Hello stampin' friends. I told you recently that I would be back with another preview of the FABULOUS Color and Contour stamp and die set bundle. This card is more or less lifted from the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, but when they do it SO well, it is worth casing.

First, in addition to using the Color and Contour bundle, I also used four of the five new In-Colors: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, and not pictures, Evening Evergreen.

The base card is Polish Pink cardstock. The scallop edged die is part of the Color and Contour bundle - it is the largest of the five layering dies in the bundle. 

To create the fun striped background, I used our Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes with the in-color inks on white cardstock. I then stamped the fun flowers in black ink and added polished pink ink splatter dots. I finished the card off with in-color gems placed randomly on the card front.


This card looks more difficult to make that it is. It was a quick and simple card, with a huge visual impact. 

I am going to rush off and start dinner, but I wish I could stay and share further.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment