Product Showcase Project - The Clutch Bag

 


Welcome Friends! I mentioned previously that I planned to share projects I created for a Product Showcase featuring the Stampin' Up! Countryside Inn Suite of products. I adore this suite. I refer to it as the O-negative of the Stampin' Up! catalog. What i mean by that is O-negative is the universal blood donor which can go to anyone else. This product suite can be used with absolutely EVERYTHING in the Stampin' Up! product line. Seriously. Everything! Adding to that, this product is also awesome as a stand along suite!

One of my favorite creations was this adorable little clutch bag. It is so cute and yet so stylish. I chose to use Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, and white together. I cut the sides of the clutch using the largest Countryside Corner die. I then used smaller dies to create the decorative front, as well as additional products.

I used the Two-Toned Flora bundle to create the embellishments for the bag. I love this bundle and I am so happy that it is still in the catalog. 

The little clutch holds a set of 3x3 - inch note cards. Perfect for a small note or to accompany a gift.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment