Simply Sketchin' Saturday Challenge

 

Welcome Stampin' Friends! Today I am going to share another sketch challenge from the Simply Sketchin' Saturday Facebook Group (click here to ask to join). This week's challenge sketch is pictured below. As you can see, I have taken a few liberties in interpreting the sketch.



I used several new products on my card. First, I chose a slim line design as slim line cards are all the rage at the moment. I cut my base card in thick basic white cardstock at 8.5 inches x 7 inches. I score vertically at 3.5 inches. 

Using Momento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the large floral image from Stampin' Up!'s Blessings of Home Bundle twice onto basic white cardstock. Using Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend markers, I colored the images. I used the die from the bundle to cut out my flowers. Then I fussy cut the bottom flower out of the second bouquet so that my flowers would flow further down my slim line card. 



For my card background I solid cardstock embossed with the new Gingham Embossing Folder, and a bit of DSP from the Pattern Party Hostess DSP set. Stampin' Dimensional adhesive dots allowed me to add dimension to the florals by elevating them off of the background.

I stamped the sentiment using the new Slim Sayings stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a white die cut. I finished the card with iridescent rhinestone jewels and a bow created from old and new ribbon. 


Below I have linked all of the products I used to create this card. Just click any of the links and you will be directed to my online store.

I would like to invite you to join the Facebook group and participate in our weekly sketch challenges!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment