My Pyramid Scene Box with Tutorial Link

 


Hello friends. Today I am here to share my Pyramid Scene Box that I created. I saw a version of this box on a German webpage and liked it, but did not understand the language nor did I have the cutting machine that the site used. Solution? Create my own template and tutorial!

The tutorial is a ten page document complete with written and pictorial instructions. The final three pages are images of the template that you will need to print, match the lines, and tape together. The template is created using a 12 x 12-inch piece of card stock. You will need to trace the printer paper template onto the 12 x 12-inch card stock. Once the scoring and cutting is done, the box is a breeze to assemble.

The cost of the tutorial is $10.00 (US). 


No comments:

Post a Comment