At The Zoo With Wild Cats


Hello Stampin' friends. Once again I have been attempting to tackle the never ending pile of family photos and events to be scrapbooked. Today's double page layout features images from several years ago with my daughter, son-in-law, and older two grandchildren at Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC. 

To create today's layouts I used the Wild Cats bundle and designer series paper. I accented the dsp with Evening Evergreen cardstock, Bumblebee cardstock, and Cajun Craze cardstock. 


The first page features words cut with Stampin' Up!'s Playful Alphabet Dies: Lions & Tigers & Bears! This page also includes a stamped fringe of greenery at the top of the page, and border die cut zig zags. I love this large focal image on this page.


The second page features more border die cuts, as well as a stamped tag and the amazing big cats stamped and cut with the coordinating dies. I also stamped and cut a couple of accent plants. The ink colors used are Bumblebee and Cajun Craze, as well as black. I have left myself lots of room under the top cat to insert a journaling block.

I added a touch of twine to the layouts by applying a bow to the tag and punching holes between the Os in Zoo.


I used the Tasteful Label dies for the layered tag along with Evening Evergreen ink.

Below you will find a list of supplies used.  Thanks for stopping by today.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment