Family Layout featuring Pretty Perennials Bundle


Hello Stampin' Friends. I am very far behind with my scrapbooking. My older two grandchildren, pictured in these photos, are now six and almost five years old. This grandmother needs to get busy and catch up the scrapbooks. 


With that quest in mind, I started with these cute family photos of the grandchildren and their parents attending a summer family wedding in New England. I like how casual their little family looked in these photos, and how happy they look.

I began with two 12 x 12 - inch pieces of basic white cardstock as base pages. To them I added Bermuda Bay cardstock and two prints from the Pattern Party Hostess Rewards Designer Series Paper. 

A quick word about the Pattern Party Hostess DSP: I love this paper. It has been my "go to" since I first released it. I want to encourage you to obtain this for yourself and your paper crafting needs. Place at least a $150 order and you will become the hostess. You can order for yourself or have a couple of friends order with you. Then you may select the Pattern Party Hostess DSP when you claim you hostess rewards. Contact me if you need more information on this.



Now back to the scrapbook pages - In addition to the solid cardstock and the printed DSP, used the Pretty Perennials stamp and die bundle. **This bundle is about to retire at the end of the month. Do not miss out on this gorgeous bundle.**

I stamped the large flowers in Pretty Poppy Ink. The middle size flowers (four petals) are stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink.  And the smallest flowers are stamped in Calypso Coral and Mango Melody. All of the colors are from Stampin' Up!'s "Brights" collection.



I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green and cut the larger leaves in Granny Apple Green cardstock. I cut the top layer of the flowers in basic white cardstock. I used the Elegant Facetted Gems as centers on my flowers. I finished the layout with Pool Party Sheer ribbon. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I will be back soon with another project to share.
 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment