Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop

 


Hello Stampin' Friends. Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. If you joined me through the hop, you are currently visiting Susan Edwards from South Caroline, USA. Welcome.

Today I am all about the Polished Pink! I am absolutely besotted with this color. Something about it makes me so happy. For my card I used Stampin' Up!'s Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set and die bundle, Polished Pink (Ink, cardstock, and ribbon), Expressions in Ink designer series paper, and Gilded Leafing flakes. I know that one does not naturally think of Polished Pink seashells, but in an ideal world all seashells would be this lovely - and ebellished with gold!!  



I began by stamping the large seashell onto white cardstock in Polished Pink Ink. Using embossing ink, Stampin' Up!'s Heat and Stick Powder, and the Gilded Leafing, I added the the gold elements to the shell, like barnicles, only gold! I selected the Polished Pink and Gold paper from the Expressions in Ink DSP, perfect for my pink and gold pallet. I added a gold and white stripe edging.

Another favorite new product is out Tailor Made Tags dies. They feature two styles of tags in four sizes each. I cut the die in Polished Pink Cardstock and heat embossed my birthday sentiment in gold embossing powder. 

I completed the card by adding a gorgeous Polished Pink ribbon bow and gilded gems. Such a perfect girly-girl birthday card!

Thanks for joining me today. I will be back with more Stampin' Up! projects soon. In the meantime, enjoy the blog hop!!





 Product List

10 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, lovely card!❤️Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, thank you for sharing such an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish - it's tying in all the gold details that make the differnce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a PINK girl too and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Polished Pink is a happy colour Susan! I love the edging in the striped foiled DSP and the gold leafing on the shell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a vibrant, dramatic card Susan, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete