Nothing's Better Than Coffee


Hello friends. Today I am participating in a blog hop with Kylie's (Stampin' Up!) Demonstrator Training Program. I hope you enjoy my project, and the 50+ other fabulous SU projects from around the world!


Looking for a way to make someone smile? Send them a happy card made with Nothing's Better Than Bundle! Because truly, other than love, Nothing's Better Than Coffee, Cookies, Chocolate, and Cocktails! Am I right?

This card is part of a set of four cards I created using the Nothing's Better Than Bundle - each featuring one of the four C's of the set - Coffee, Cookies, Chocolate, and Cocktails. I love how fun this card is.

In addition to the dies in the bundle, I also used the Stitched Rectangle and the stitched square. See below for a complete list of products use!  

Product List

8 comments: