The Stunning Peony Garden Suite



Hello friends! I am back today to showcase Peony Garden Suite from Stampin' Up! When I first saw the 2020-2021 Annual catalog, this was the first suite that I knew I had to have. I love Peonies! They are one of my top three favorite flowers. And while there is no way to do justice to their splendor in real life, this stamp and die set comes close. 

The stamp set, Prized Peony, includes 10 cling stamps, including the large bloom featured here, two additional blooms, leaves, and four phrases. The die set is HUGE. I includes dies to cut each of the blooms and leaves, a pretty border die, as well as a complete second set of dies to create 3D Peonies and leaves (I will show this part of the suite in my next blog post on Saturday).

The Peony Garden Suite also includes stunning pink and gray print 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, shimmer ribbon, square vellum doilies, elegant faceted gems, and the dainty diamonds embossing folder (used on card #2).


The card above showcases the colors of this suite with the pink and gray prints papers. I stamped the flower image in Memento Ink and used Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Blends alcohol markers to color. The sentiment is also from the Prized Peony stamp set. The scalloped edge was created using the border die included in the Peonies dies. I finished the card with the shimmer ribbon and the faceted gems.


My second card today features the same peony stamp. I stamped the image onto vellum and carefully colored it with Stampin' Blends. I cut out the bloom with the dies, then I cut the bloom outline a second time in Purple Posy cardstock and adhered the two layers together. 

I used one of the other to peony blooms in the stamp set along with Gray Granite ink, and stamped a background onto Whisper White cardstock. I cut the edge of the cardstock with the border die, then embossed with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder. 

I finished this card with a vellum and purple posy layered rectangle mat, shimmer ribbon, and faceted gems. I added a generic Happy Birthday sentiment.

In coming days I will be sharing more from this suite. I hope you comeback and take a peek. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment