Jars of Flowers



Hello friends! I am back today to share another fabulous new bundle from the NEW 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. But first a bit of information on how I selected what to share with you. I am sure that most of you know as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am able to pre-order products with which to create samples BEFORE the catalog goes live to the general public. And while I LOVE this perk of being a consultant, there is one glitch. Not all of the new products are available for pre-order! So I am sharing the bundles/suites that I could pre-order, as I wait for my full catalog release items to arrive. The catalog went LIVE to the public on June 3. And you better believe on June 3 I ordered what I perceive to be my favorite suite! 

In the meantime, I have several other new favorite bundles and suites to share with you. LOL. Today I am sharing Jars of Flowers bundle. It is part of the larger Flowers For Every Season suite. I did not plan to fall in love with this set, but of course I did. 


The stamp set comes with four different bouquets to stamp, as well as the jar, water line, lid, etc. So cute! On the cards I am sharing today, I used two different techniques to color the flowers. Technique #1 is shown in the image above. I used a watercolor brush and ink to watercolor in the image. I stamped the image with StazOn ink then used the watercolor ink technique. 

I used the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. These cards are wonderful. The set includes ten card and ten envelopes, two each of the new In Colors - Misty Moonlight (pictured above), Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Just Jade, and Cinnamon Cider. I used a Misty Moonlight card base for this card. 

The center white rectangle was cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I confess that this is currently my most used set of dies.


The second coloring technique I used was coloring with the Stampin' Blends alcohol makers. First I stamped the image in Memento Ink, then colored. I love the softness of this technique.  The markers come in sets of two, a lighter and a darker hue which combine together to create dimension and depth in the stamped image. This is especially evident in the leaves and large rose pictured below.


In the image above you can see that this is a shaker card. Stampin' Up! created jar domes to use over the punched and stamped image to create a 3D shaker card. 

I used a Whisper White base card and layered two prints from our In Color 6x6 designer series paper, in Misty Moonlight.

I will tell you about the new punch and die set I used to make the sentiment tags in a later blog post. 




 Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? If so, JUNE is YOUR month to make that move! June 3-30 Stampin' Up! is offering you the opportunity to select your own kit, $125 worth of SU products of your choice, for only $99. In addition, what makes June such a good month to become a SU demonstrator is the June Special. From June 2-30 you can select any BUNDLE in the new catalog for FREE when you sign up. That mean you can take the punch and stamp set used above, for FREE, along with purchasing $125 worth of merchandise for only $99. 

If you would like to hear more about the joy of being a SU demonstrator, email or call me!! I like to say that this little hobby has turned into a nice little jobby!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment