It's A Beautiful World



Hello friends! I became so involved in making new cards yesterday that I forgot to share this post. Oops.

Today I am going to spotlight the World of Good suite of products. I shared these cards with my husband before posting them here and he immediately said, "Guy cards! Nice!" Yes, I did design Man-cards. But do not be deceived, these products also make some gorgeous lady cards as well. I will share those on another day.


For today's cards I used the Beautiful World stamp set and the World Map dies. I also used the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Sheets, Gold Gems, and gold twine.

The card above features a base card of Misty Moonlight cardstock, World of Good SDSP, Gold foil, and gold embossing on vellum. I stamped the western hemisphere stamp in versamark ink onto vellum, and used the heat embossing gun. I added a circle of blue cardstock behind the vellum for the nice ocean look.The small compass circles were stamped in night of navy ink and punched out with a small circle punch.


The card above features an Early Espresso base card with layers of the designer series paper. For this globe, I stamped versamark ink onto Seaside Spray cardstock and heat embossed in gold. I wanted to compare the two different looks. I believe the look in card #1, with the gold embossed vellum, creates a softer looking earth. I completed this card by embellishing with strips of DSP and gold gems.


My final card today began with a Night of Navy base card. I added solid and print cardstock layers, a simple stamped sentiment, gold gems, gold twine, and a stamped and heat embossed globe. I tried to make my globe resemble an ornament - thinking ahead here. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back later in the week with more from the Ornate Garden Bundle and Birds and Branches.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment