Happy Birthday Cake Card



Hello friends. I am back today to share the second of three birthday card designs from my January Birthday Card class. For this card I used the Sale-A-Bration FREE stamp set, Happy Birthday To You. This beautiful birthday cake stamp is colored with water colors on my card. It is then cut out with the matching die - AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY for purchase. 

Sale-A-Bration is an annual Stampin' Up! event in January, February, and March. For each $50 in SU product you purchase, you are eligible to select free merchandise from the Sale-A-Bration selection. AND beginning in February there are coordinating dies to match several of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. This excites me greatly. I do not enjoy "fancy cutting" so I am always all about those matching dies!

Other products used on the card are Seaside Spray and Whisper White card stock.  I created the stunning background with the Stitched Lacy die set. I also used the oval die and rectangle die.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you are interested in more information on any of the products used on the is project, you can find them in my online Stampin' Up! store.



No comments:

Post a Comment