One More Go At This...


Hello friends! Remember back in April and May when I shared that I planned to begin blogging again? "Best-laid plans" would be an adequate description of that scheme. Here it its October and I am trying once again.4


I have been very busy over the last few months with paper crafting, traveling, and most recently, getting injured. I have started hosting card making classes at my home, as well as a monthly get together when our Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kits arrive. I recently held a Christmas Stampin' Bingo party, which was really great fun! 

My plans for the fall include more Birthday Card class (next week), several Christmas Card classes, and a Christmas Tags get together.


Today, in an attempt to ease back into blogging, I am sharing some of the birthday cards created in my classes over the last few months.



My PLAN is to return and share more with you soon.


2 comments: