Dandelion Wishes Scrapbook Layout


Hello friends. Yesterday I shared about my conversion to Stampin' Up! I shared cards made with the cute, cute, cute Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I also mentioned that this stamp set is also perfect for scrapbook layouts.

The layout above was created very quickly late last night and is not representative of my best scrapbooking. It does, however, illustrate how nicely this stamp set works on a scrapbook layout.

I downloaded three photos from Google Images (I call this child part of my fake family). After printing the photos to a standard 4"x6" size, I used my paper trimmer and cut the photos down to 4"x3.75". I matted the photos onto a 4.75" by 11 piece of white cardstock. I then matted the white cardstock onto a 6.5" x 12" piece of print cardstock. I cut 1/2" x 6" strips of designer series cardstock and affixed the strips as trim on the page.

I used my circle die set and cut out a stamped image of the dandelions and using the same designer paper, I cut a scalloped circle mat.

I used Memento black into to stamp my images and Pool Party Ink to color the dandelions.

This layout was so easy and quick, but it is still cute. With a little personalized journaling, this page would be book ready!


Products Used:

Dandelion Wishes 146747
dandelion wish stamps



Pool Party Ink Pad 147107

pale blue ink pad


Pool Party Ink Pad 101406

black ink pad


Layering Circle Framelets Dies 141705

layering circle dies


Whisper White 12 x 12 Cardstock 124302

soft white paper


Garden Impression 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper 146289

colorful floral paper


Sponge Daubers 133773

sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment