Hey Jude! Welcome to the Family


Hello friends!  I would like to introduce my new grandson, Jude Declan.  Jude was born just after noon on the 27th, weighing in at eight pounds, three ounces.  He is a little sweetie.


I stayed with Avaleigh at her house while mommy and papa went to the hospital.  After her nap, Granny, Avaleigh, and I went to the hospital for Avaleigh to meet her baby brother.  We think she approved, though she did swipe Jude's teddy bear!!


Avaleigh was delighted to see her mommy too. Bethany could hear Avaleigh walking down the hallway at the hospital.... "Mommy!  Mommy!"


I love this little family and am so pleased to welcome my new grandson.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. The pictures just make me want to squeeze them all and give them a big hug. Congratulations to all the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving the pictures of your precious daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren!! I know you are as proud as can be!!! Congratulations to you all!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete