Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Time and Girlfriend Time....


Hello everyone.  I know it is Monday and that normally means it is time for my weekly Bitten By The Bug 2 post.  However this week I did not get my project finished.  It was all designed, but not cut when I left for a weekend at Lake Murray at my friend Sally's lake house.  And while I accomplished a lot this weekend, I did not get my BBTB2 project finished!  Sad, I know!  I did have a lovely time at the lake and I want to thank Sally and Beth for hosting us again.


I will be sharing some of the projects that I made this weekend later in the week.  I still need to photograph the projects and tonight I am just too tired to do that.  I actually fell asleep sitting up on the sofa checking my email.  My sweet hubby sent me off to bed for a nap, while he made dinner for us!  What a good, good man.


Remember last Monday when I told you that Ian had come home for the weekend?  I so enjoyed his visit that I set up a 20 minute photo shoot with Ian, Bethany & John, Doug & I in the back yard.  I need new photos of Ian and Bethany for our annual calendars I made each fall.  I decided that John will be added to the family calendar beginning in January so I needed photos of him as well.


I thought for a 20 minute photo shoot that we did okay.  I love the photos of Ian and many of those of Bethany & John together.  And of course these two cut solo photos of Bethany - above and John - below.


I managed to get two good photographs of Ian and Bethany together.  In this photo I think they look a great deal alike.


And as we were wrapping up, Bethany snapped a couple of photos of Doug and I together.  I especially liked the photo below.



Please do go over to the Bitten By the Bug 2 blog and check out the Design Team's cats and dogs projects, and to congratulate our new Design Team members!!



Remember that is this is the last week to order the September Stamp of the Month and to receive the National Stamping Month stamp set.  






2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awww, what fabulous photos of the kids and you & Doug! I hope you have rested some today!! Hugs!

Sharon said...

What awesome photos Susan!!! Love that one of you and Doug. :)