Happy Anniversary to ME!


I must apologize for being away for so long!  I so enjoyed our 30th Anniversary cruise; neither Doug nor I wanted to exit the ship!  We are already talking about our next cruise. 

We arrived home last weekend and after unpacking and making my way through a mountain of laundry, I began to settle back into normal life.  Or so I thought. On Monday I came down with a virus - an unpleasant virus.  I am feeling totally, completely recovered today, which is wonderful as today is my actual anniversary! 

30 years ago today this cute little couple married:


I think we were 12.  Okay, maybe we just look 12!!!  We were 21 and 22!

I am going to share a few photos of the cruise with you and offer a promise that by cyber Monday I will be paper crafting again! 

View of the Lido deck from deck 12:


View of the Atlantic Ocean:


The Atlantic by night:


The food was AMAZING:


Loved the towel animals:


More dessert:


Key West:

First formal dinner:


 A tiny Key:


Goofing off in the Bahamas!!


I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

8 comments:

  1. this is the sweetest post! i love your photos! what a sweet couple photo from days gone by! you are both adorable!

    thank you for sharing your anniversary with all of us. looks like you had a fun trip! cheers!

    glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! 30 years!! amazing. Your trip looked awesome. A cruise is on my bucket list:) Looked like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Susan!!! Looks like you had a great time :) and you definitely deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look as happy now as you did when you were "12"!! And that's pretty amazing in this day and age. Congratulations to you both. What a wonderful way to celebrate your 30th anniversary. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many more to come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Chickie! Yeah, I must say you two do look like you're about 12 in that pic. LOL Too cute! Love your pix and it makes me itchin' to go on a cruise. Happy Thanksgiving! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on your 30th!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete