A few more pages of the Disney Scrapbook

Posing with Nemo

I am going to share a few more pages from the Garland's Disney album.  I gave the album to Ruth yesterday and she seemed to really, really like it.  In fact, she said it made her want to go back again - soon!  I shouldn't admit it, but it had the same effect on me!!  :-)

Smooching at Epcot and posing with Pooh and company.



I am not sure if you can see what the Garlands are wearing - they each have on a Disney hockey sweater.  Bill is wearing the Grumpy Miners.... Hence the cute saying in the lower left corner, "I'm Grumpy... What's your excuse?"


The weather was all over the place during our week in Orlando.  The first half of the week was cold and windy, but the last two days were hot.  It was fun, but crazy. 


This is my favorite layout in the book:  Nice Ears!  The last day Bill and Ruth finally bought the required Disney ears, complete with names.  They were very cute!  

Tomorrow we will officially leave the happiest place on earth and head back to seasonal scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Love your pages from WDW! Nice to see adult pages. We are empty nesting now and our photos are of the two of us so often (or one of us while the other operates the camera). It is nice to see pages done with photos of adults only. Thanks for sharing, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fantastic pages! I love the mosaic pages you did! I really need to try out that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are really nice. I like the mosaic effect. Thanks for sharing.


    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and vibrant. Makes me want to jump on a plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet she loved it! What a fabulous job on this, Susan! Love the mosiac page. Really, really cool! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! :)

    How do you space the pictures so perfectly when you do the mosaic?

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete