More Color & Contour Fun

 

Hello Stampin' Friends. Can you tell I am really enjoying the Stampin' Up! Color and Contour Bundle? I have had so much fun with this amazing stamp and die set, creating cards from elegant to whimsical. Today's card is all about whimsical!

I began with a quarter sheet of Stampin' Up! Vellum and I colored on it with Stampin' Blend Markers - four colors. I then added used a paint brush and added drops of alcohol to the ink colors. Since the Stampin' Blends are alcohol markers, the alcohol acted with the ink color and spread it and created fun patterns. 

After the vellum dried, I trimmed the edges and cut the vellum down to three strips 1.5 x 3.6 - inches. I affixed the strips to a piece of Pale Papaya cardstock, then I cut a Pale Papaya frame. I matted the framed section onto a 5.25 x 4 - inch rectangle of Polished Pink Cardstock.


Before affixing the layers to the black card base, I wrapped Polish Pink ribbon around opposite corners, gift wrap style. I added a double bow, then glued the card front to the base. 

I stamped three Color and Contour double stamp flowers onto white cardstock in black ink. I then used Polished Pink and Pale Papaya inks to complete the second step stamping. I used markers to color the flower center and stampin' dimensionals to affix the flower to the card.

I finished the card with the adorable sentiment from the same stamp set, stamping on white and matting on black. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun card. I am adding a list of products used to make this card below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment