Stampin' Up! 35th Anniversary Demonstrator Tea

Welcome Friends! Today I am going to share with you about a HUGE event I co-chaired here in Aiken, SC over the weekend. For the last four months I have been heavily involved in the planning of our Stampin' Up! 35th Anniversary Demonstrator Tea Party! Stampin' Up! is celebrating thirty-five fabulous years as a company and as part of their celebration, they haves selected thirty-five Demonstrator events world wide to attend. And yes, our Tea Party was one of the 35 events selected. We were blessed to be joined by the fabulous Brian Pilling from Stampin' Up!



So much went into the planning and execution of this event: creating a theme, venue search, event details, menus, coordination of products, creating kits, etc, You just cannot image. I say this rates up with planning a wedding! Also, we had attendees from South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Maryland, Indiana, Arkansas, Utah, and Calgary Canada!

The highlights of our weekend include a Friday night Showbox Swap at The Reserve Club at Woodside.



Saturday's Tea Party at the Aiken County Historical Museum.











I forgot to mention that I was the event caterer, with an assist from Publix. I made the tea sandwiches, the Victoria Sponge cakes, the decorated cookies, the yeast rolls, the lemon tarts, and the beverages. It was so much work!





Saturday Stampin' Kits and Product Showcases 

Each of the five of us who organized the event created a Make & Take kit for the attendees, except me. I made two M&T kits for everyone. Before the tea everyone made their six projects. After the tea, each of the five of us presented out Product Showcase, each featuring a different suite of products from the catalog. These are my M&T kits and my product showcase.


The card above was a "throw back" project, featuring an older Stampin' Up! stamp set. I chose this set because 1. TEA! and 2. This set is part of the founder, Shelli's Signature Collection.





I will feature some of the projects from my product showcase in the coming weeks.


Saturday evening dinner at Aiken's Pizza Joint.



Sunday morning brunch at the Cracker Barrel.


This weekend was so much fun, and so exhausting! But I would do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment