Make N Take with Color & Contour Bundle


Hello Stampin' Friends. Earlier this month I attended my first Stampin' Up! Retreat since January 2020! I met with my SU upline and peers in Sumter, SC for a weekend of stampin', laughter, and much needed girlfriend time. Among the many things we did, our upline had a surprise pack of Make-n-Take cards for us to craft.  And this lovely card was the first. 

The card base is Pale Papaya cardstock. To that we layered a rectangle of Pattern Party (Hostess) Designer Series Paper. Atop that is a strip of Night of Navy cardstock that was embossed to add texture. Next a strip of Pale Papaya woven ribbon, followed by the scallop edged stamped sentiment tag. We stamped and cut the floral stem from the Color & Contour bundle and finished the card with In-Color gems.

 

I love the cards my upline designs. We have very different stamping and designing styles, but her cards always appeal to me. I hope that you might like this card also.

Thanks for stopping by today.  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment