Artistically Inked Birthday Card


Hello Stampin' Friends. Welcome to the June Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting me, Susan Edwards from South Carolina in the USA. I hope you enjoy my Artistically Inked Birthday card today.


For today's card I used the newly released Artistically Inked Bundle and coordinating Designer Series Paper. I love everything about this bundle! The abstract flowers, the cute stamps, the wonderful die cuts, and the gorgeous paper.

My card may look a bit busy, but it was actually a well thought out design. I began by stamping three of the largest rose circle stamps, masking where they overlap. To that I added smaller flowers and leaves. I then fussy cut stamping out.

I used two pieces of designer series paper, the polished pink with the gold highlights, and the gold and white stripe, as a background. I ran the polished pink print through my cut and emboss machine with the Painted Textures embossing folder. 

I used gold laser cut embellishments from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack, both background geometric shapes, and the gold leaves. I used a second embossing folder with the leaves, again to add texture. 


I finished my card with the Happy Birthday banner, a splattering of Ephemera sequins, and a fun bow.  I hope that you have enjoyed my card today and that I have inspired you & brightened your day.  Please see the list below and continue on the blog hop. Thank you for hopping by.




Product List




12 comments: