Party Puffins Birthday Cards

 


Hello friends. Have you seen the new Party Puffins stamp set from Stampin' Up! yet? You KNOW I am going to tell you that it is one of my favorite stamp sets, right? Well, it really is! I cannot help it of Stampin' Up! make the cutest darned stamps and dies and punches! 

The Party Puffins is an eleven piece stamp set with three adorable puffins, a wrapped fish, a birthday cake, and candles, as well as five sentiment stamps. It is the perfect birthday set ensemble as everything you need to stamp cute birthday cards is in the set.

For the two puffin birthday cards I am sharing today, I used white cardstock to stamp my images, and I colored with Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Blend markers. I used some of FABULOUS hostess special designer series paper, Pattern Party, to enhance my cards. I also used our new tag die set, Tailor Made Tags for the sentiment tags. 


If you would like to own the Pattern Party designer series paper, a set of 48 double sided 12 x 12 paper, you will need to place an order of at least $150, or host a workshop with your friends (online or in person) and collect $150 in orders. The hostess paper can then be purchased for $18. Send me an email or give me a call and I can help you with this.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment