Blossoms in Bloom Inspiration



Hello friends! Today I am going to share one of my favorite Stampin' Up! Bundles with you: Blossoms in Bloom. This beautiful bundle features seventeen (17!) stamps in the set and six dies. In addition to the flowers, centers, and leaves, the stamp set also includes seven sentiments. 

I have truly enjoyed this bundle for making cards, bookmarks, and scrapbook layouts. I also used some of the element on gift boxes. I am going to confess that the card above is a rework of the card pictured below. The card below is still my favorite - it's the colors!


Did I mention scrapbook pages? Yes I did! The page below is one half of a two-page layout I created of my grandchildren using so many Stampin' Up! products, but especially the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. I love that the blossoms do not overwhelm the photographs.


Did I mention fun cards? Oh yes. The two cards below were the first two cards I created using this bundle. I cut the Blossoms in Bloom die layers in white cardstock, then used out Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blend markers to color the elements. So fun and so colorful.


The card blow is another varied look achieved with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. I stamped the background flowers in Bumblebee ink then topped the flowers with white outline die cuts. I love the honey tones of the flowers. 


I hope you have enjoyed my overview of the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. It is truly one of my favorite bundles from the annual catalog. To learn more about the bundle check it out at my online store. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment