Blog Hop with Gratitude


Hello friends. Today I am joining the Monthly Team Blog Hop with Kylie's Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Training Program. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all of over the world who are part of Kylie's training group. If this is your first visit to my blog, welcome!! 

I jumped right in to this blog hop with this happy blue bird card I created using the Birds & Branches Bundle found in the 2020-2021 Annual catalog. I chose an almost monochromatic palette for this Z fold card. 


This card showcases on of our new in colors, Misty Moonlight. The base card and the circle die were created with Misty Moonlight. The Z-fold design card features an attached inner card with three decorated panels, the front, the middle, and the inside back of the card. The inner card is made with Night of Navy card stock. On the Whisper White front I featured  the circle die from the bundle, cut out with a scalloped circle die, the bird's nest, and mama bird watching over her eggs. 

The bird stamp is a two step stamping process. I used two colors of ink, Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray.  


The middle panel in the card features the same Flowers for Every Season designer series paper used on the back area of the Z-fold, and another sweet little blue bird.


The back inside panel again features a sweet blue bird, but also the follow up sentiment which coordinates with the Thank You phase stamped on the front of the card.


To complete the card I embellished with little light blue flowers accented with in-color enamel dot Bumblebee centers and a double ribbon bow.  



Below you will find the links to continue on the blog hop. Thanks for hopping by and I hope to see you again soon.




Product List

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours for your card just beautiful thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have chosen for this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card Susan. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Susan! I love the colour combination and the way you've made a feature of the DSP in the middle panel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Susan. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete