Blossoms in Bloom Bundle



Hello friends! I hope your day is going well. Today I am going to spotlight the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. This bundle includes two sets of dies (three in each set) and a set of stamps. The potential of this set is something I am just beginning to be realize. 

The dies are two layers of cuts, the bottom layer is an open-centered filler for the petals and leaves, while the second die is a thin outline. If you look at the image below, you will see the different layers. The pale Blushing Bride petal sections and the dark green portion of the leaves are the bottom die cut. The thin outline and the lighter green section of the leaves is the top die.


To create this card I stamped the five flower main stamp in Melon Mambo. I cut the bottom layer of the die in Blushing Bride cardstock, then colored over the leaves with an Old Olive marker. I cut the top layer of the die twice, once in Melon Mambo and once in Pear Pizzazz cardstock. I snipped away the leaves from the Melon cardstock and replaced them with the leaves from the Pear cardstock. I glued all of the layers together, and added a Thank You sentiment to the lower left.


These two cards were created by cutting the large dies, bottom and top layers, once each, in Whisper White cardstock. I used Stampin' Blends markers, which come in a lighter hue and a darker hue, to color the layers. For example, the leaves are colored with the Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends - lighter hue on the bottom, darker hue on the outline section. I did this hand coloring technique, working one flower at a time, over the entire two die cuts. Once I finished all of the coloring and glued the layers together, I cut the the bouquet in half with my paper trimmer. I used half of the bouquet on each of the two card fronts. 


As a reminder, if your Stampin' Up! wish list is bigger than your wallet, now is an excellent time to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. This month only when you sign up you can select any bundle in the new catalog for free. You can also select $125 in Stampin' Up merchandise, anything in the catalog, all for only $99. Stampin' Up! will even throw in $50 worth of business products.  If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, contact me. If you would like to read more about this, visit my webpage.




Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combination of the large die with the 2 cards (multi-colored). These are gorgeous!! And making 2 cards from a single set of die-cuts is definitely a plus. Which Blends colors did you use for the flowers?

    ReplyDelete