Birds and Branches Bundle



Hello friends! I hope your summer is going well. I ventured out to Target yesterday for the first time since February. I was disappointed in both their selection of patriotic decor and the number of customers not wearing face masks. So, am back to being my hermit-like self. 

Today I am going to share the new Birds and Branches bundle. I am going to confess that when I first saw this bundle I thought, "Huh. More birds." But as I have used this bundle, I have grown to truly love it (funny how that happens). What I like best are: The two layer stamp for the birds, that there are two birds and they face opposite directions, the circle cut out die - and that it just fits the largest scalloped circle die, and the detailed stamps and dies in the set. That's a lot to like!


The first card features both the cut out circle die and the cute little bird. Forever Greenery was used to add some additional branches and berries to the card. 


The second card uses the same elements as the first, but includes "more." More stamping, more foliage, more color, more texture. 


My final card for today is again very like the first two. I did not use the circle branch die, but did add a die cut stitched circle. I stamped this bird in a deeper brown. 

I will have more bird and branches cards to share in the near future, including one in an international blog hop in early July. In the meantime, I still have three more new bundles to showcase in the coming week.


Please remember that we have a FABULOUS joining special. IF you have ever considered becoming a SU consultant, NOW is the time. You get to select $125 in merchandise for only $99, and you get to select a free bundle. 

We also have a great hostess credit special. When your order/orders reach $250 in sales, you will receive and extra $25 in free credit, bringing your free total to $50!  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment