Monday, November 6, 2017

Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na, BATMAN!



Hello friends! Welcome to this week's Bitten By the Bug 2's Cricut Challenge. This week I am the challenge host and I selected the theme.  Today is my older son's 32 birthday (Happy birthday, Aaron) so I thought to celebrate that I would ask the Design Team to create Cricut cut Super Hero projects.  Aaron's favorite super hero is still Batman, though I believe he has some secondary well loved super heroes as well.  Remember that scene in Toy Story 3 where Andy is going to college and plans to take Woody with him? (Yes, that did make me cry a little). Both of our sons took a super hero  and a couple of figures to college with them!

For Aaron's birthday card, and the BBTB2 challenge, I used the Batman cartridge to create this card. The only "Susanizing" I did to the card, was to cut the phrase "Happy Birthday" four times from the Bat call light.  



The back of Aaron's card features this tough looking Batman logo.  I am pretty sure that Aaron is going to love his card.

Have you been by the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog yet today?  You need to go check out the super cute super hero projects my design sisters created!  You can click this HERE to take a look.  

One final note:  Aaron is actually having a very low key birthday.  He and his wife are expecting their first child - due date is THIS Wednesday!  He told me that they plan to have dinner at home and wait for the baby!!  I am hoping that later this week I will be able to report that Aaron had a happy birthday and that Crissie delivered a healthy baby.  I will keep you posted!
  

2 comments:

Caroline said...

How could your son not love this card?? It is so fun and just a perfect guy card. I love the textures in your card. I had fun with this challenge. We always love when you "susanize".

moknowsall said...

Holy Shazam Batman - Susan did it again. Love your card - I am sure Aaron did too. Sorry I missed the challenge - had it designed but never got it cut.