Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wedding/Anniversary with "You Are Here"


Hello friends!  As promised I am back today with another FAB project using the new Close To My Heart YOU ARE HERE cartridge. And guess what? Every element on this card, except the Bliss tag, was cut with YOU ARE HERE, and it is not about travel!! I told you that this cartridge has far more going on that merely travel.  



For this card I used four cuts from the cartridge to create this card: the gift package cut on the front of a square card, the Happy Couple banner, the STUNNING wedding cake, and the toasting flutes.  Toss in some amazing papers and a few sequins, and I have created a great card! At least I think it is great!  And I hope my neighbors think it is great.  They are celebrating their 60th(!!) wedding anniversary later this month and this card is for them.


I know I have repeated over and over that this card is about more than travel.  I hope this card gives you an idea of some of the potential.  I have more projects created that I intend to post to reinforce my message and to assure you that you really DO want to purchase this cartridge!


If you have any questions about the YOU ARE HERE cartridge, or any of the new CTMH products, please ask!

I will return on Thursday with another YOU ARE HERE project to share.

No comments: