Thursday, August 10, 2017

Summer Camp Scrapbook Pages



Hello friends! Are you ready for another two page layout using the Close To My Heart YOU ARE HERE cartridge? In addition to YOU ARE HERE, this layout utilizes one of my absolute favorite CTMH paper packs, Jack! I am using the Workshop Your Way Jack Kit.

How many of you have summer camp photos to scrap for your children? My kids used to go to camp for a week in the summertime and always had a selection of fun photos.  However, I know that many children spend six or eight weeks at summer camp.  A million years ago when I was a college student, I worked at a summer camp in the Poconos. We had the same children for eight weeks, and they went home with tons of photos of their camp experiences. I just hope they had scrapbooking moms!



This layout is perfect for the little guy's camp experiences. There are photo mats for Bunk mate photos and other adventures.  Every cut on these two pages came from the YOU ARE HERE cartridge.

I added some twine details to the layout - note the little knots on the small photo frames above. I also used the twine on the Happy Camper title cut on the left page.  The non-Cricut elements are from the Jack Workshop Your Way - Little Man, Brave & Strong, and Axing for Trouble!  


For a closer look at the Jack Workshop Your Way kit click HERE.   Jack also has coordinating stamps, stamps + dies, and other accessories.  


Click HERE to order your YOU ARE HERE cartridge today! 

No comments: