Monday, March 6, 2017

Lucky Me!


Hello friends.  Welcome to this week's Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge.  With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner my adorable Design Team sister, Laurie, selected the theme of Lucky for this week.  Laurie challenged us to create a project that used the word Lucky or a Cricut cut image that represents Lucky.  I chose these great images from CTMH's Flower Market cartridge.

I used lots of layered cuts on my card - the circle clover cut, topped with individual clover cuts in a different color of green, the sprigs of clover in the bottles, again with mixed green leaves, and finally the clover leaves on the corners of the card.

The "antique" milk bottles and the LUCKY ME cuts were also from the Flower Market cartridge.

I apologize that my photo seems a bit out of focus.  I actually photographed the card a second time, on a different day and time, and it still looked blurry.... and dark.  I decided that the issue might be with the small print on some of the papers I used.  

I have to say that the rest of the Design Team did a MUCH better job on this challenge that I did.  Please do go by Bitten By The Bug 2 and view the fabulous projects the team created.  You will not be disappointed.  

March Specials @ CLOSE TO MY HEART



During the Month of March Save 25% on all Thin Cuts and Thin Cuts with stamp sets! Thin Cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting, and this month they are all available at 25%-off! Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes to stamp on, so you can get precise, dimensional shapes in no time! The dies (and stamps) are pictured below with links to each set. If, like me, you are a thin cut lover, this monthly special is for you.


While you are shopping for your favorite Thin Cut sets, remember to snag this adorable March Stamp of the Month set.  It is perfect for Mother's Day, birthday, or encouragement cards.  This versatile stamp set can be your for $17.95, or with a $50.00 order, you can add the stamp set during check out for only $5.00!!



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

Caroline said...

I think your card looks perfect in every way. I think you should frame it. It looks like it should be on your wall so everyone can enjoy it. Just gorgeous!

moknowsall said...

So pretty and sweet. You have an eye for making beautiful cards with flower cuts. Happy St. Patrick's day.

Laurie Levorson said...

You card is just perfect! Love that delicate clover wreath and flowers along with the milk bottles and that fantastic Lucky Me banner! You rocked the challenge!