Friday, March 24, 2017

Jude's First Christmas


Hello friends.  After sharing Avaleigh's Christmas photo layout on Wednesday, I thought you might like to see Jude's Christmas layout today. First, Jude is a really sweet baby. He is also a really handsome baby. His eyes have turned brown, like his father's, and he also has John's dimples. Jude laughs easily and when he smiles, he smiles with his entire face.  He is currently beginning to crawl and he is learning to play independently.  He is, in short, a joy.

I used two Cricut cartridges to complete these two pages, Close To My Heart Flower Market (Big surprise that, I love this cartridge!), and Ribbons and Rosettes.  I also used a font from my computer to cut the date.


All of the greenery, flowers, wreath, the banner, and the Merry Christmas sentiment were cut using Flower Market.  The cute twirly trim I used across the middle of each page was cut using Ribbons and Rosettes.  Avaleigh's pages had a lace border, but I did not want to use lace on Jude's pages. Then I remembered the twirly trim on the sleeves and collar of my sons' Christening gown.  This cut from Ribbons and Rosettes looks very similar to that trim.


I think the photographer did a wonderful job on these photos.  There were many more photos in the set, but I chose my favorites to use on the four pages.

I hope that you enjoyed the children's Christmas Layouts.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

L.B. said...

I love the way you wreathed the adorable photo and the blue really adds to this layout.