Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Happenings at Close To My Heart



A Close To My Heart Consultant opportunity awaits YOU!


If you’ve ever considered signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant, now is a great time to finally do it! When you join my team in the month of February, you will get the following:
  • ·        New Consultant Kit full of products valued over $200 for only $75
  • ·        $50 in Select Product Credit
  • ·        22% commission on additional product purchases and sales
  • ·        Flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours

Plus, as a BONUS, if you sign up in February 2017, you will also receive the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets FREE—an additional $53.85 in retail value!


Also this month is THE CUTEST Stamp of the Month stamp set EV-ER! Honestly this Easter Bunny stamp set is darling - and it can be yours for only $5 with a $50.00 order.  The stamp set retails for $17.95 and may also be ordered as a stand alone item.


The Easter Bunny stamp set works equally well for card making and for scrapbooking!  I love using stamps on my scrap pages!  


For information visit my online Close To My Heart store.  

1 comment:

moknowsall said...

Wonderful candy holders, the kids will love them. What a great help you are. I'm sure there are many hours of work involved. Love those Disney cuts.