Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Floral Thank You Card


Hello friends! No you are not seeing things.  I am a bit out of season with this (surprise!) non-Christmas card.  I made a couple of thank you cards - one to send and one to have on hand for "next time."  Of course you KNOW that I used the Close To My Heart Flower Market Cartridge on this card.  It is truly a shame that I am not getting my money's worth out of this cartridge!  Ha ha ha.

Seven different cuts from Flower Market were used on this card:  the Twig wreath, the green Laurel leaf, the blue leaf cut, the pink Laurel branch, the pink Daisy flower, the white Branch, and the Thank You Banner.  This was my first time making the Daisies and they were very easy to assemble.

All of the papers used are from Close To My Heart.  If you have not tried our cardstock on your Cricut, you are missing a wonderful cutting experience!!

I promise to get back to season cuts later this week.  Please forgive this brief detour!





No comments: