Thursday, November 17, 2016

Quick and Easy Joyous Noel Card


Hello friends! Do you need a quick and easy Christmas Card?  How about this poinsettia adorned Joyous Noel card made with the Flower Market cartridge?

This card is comprised of three Flower Market cuts and a font cut.  I cut the pine and holly wreath in medium green cardstock.  Two poinsettias and two berry cuts were added to adorn the wreath.  I used a touch of clear shimmer brush to the poinsettia petals and berries.  But otherwise I left the card clean.

This card would be simple to mass produce for holiday giving - and - with a rectangle of cardstock placed over the front of the card in the envelop, it would ship at regular rate (love those square cards, but they cost extra $$ to mail).

So, now it is time to talk about Close To My Heart. Have you purchased the Flower Market Cricut cartridge yet?  It is the perfect cartridge for card making and beautiful scrapbooking.  And I am truly enjoying using FM to create my Christmas cards!



The other tool used on the card is Shimmer Brush - Clear.  It is also available in my Close To My Heart online store for $4.95.



Thanks for stopping by for today's simple card.

No comments: