Monday, November 28, 2016

Joyful Wreath Christmas Card


Hello friends! Welcome to my Bitten By the Bug 2 post of the week.  My amazing design team sister, Valentyna, selected this week's challenge cut - a Cricut cut wreath.  Well you all know that I completely addicted to Flower Market (see the post below this one!!), right?  So creating a Christmas wreath was no problem!!

I wanted to create a wreath hanging on a door so I turned to the Christmas (formerly Christmas Noel) cartridge.  I used the front door cut on Christmas Noel, and with a bit of editing, the door became my card.  I welded two of the base layers of the door together to create the door shaped card.  

The wreath was built using a variety of cuts, all from the Flower Market cartridge.  I assembled the layers and finished the wreath with small gems.

I used the font element in Design Space and cut the letters J-O-Y for the front windows of the door.  Inside I added a nice Christmas stamped sentiment with plenty of room for a personalized note.


Thank you for stopping by today.  Please take a look at my Cyber-Monday Close To My Heart sale in the post below.  If you have not already done so, please do go by the Bitten By the Bug 2 blog and check out the great wreath projects the design team created.  They are amazing!  I hope their work will inspire you to join our challenge this week and link up your own wreath project at BBTB2!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Another beautiful card, as always. I love how you hung your wreath on the door. This wreath is so pretty!