Thursday, November 3, 2016

Joy Filled Christmas Card


Hello friends!  I thought it might be fun to share a random Thursday Joy Filled Christmas card!  This is one of the many Christmas cards I have created using the Close To My Heart Flower Market Cartridge.  Honestly, if you use the Cricut, you NEED this cartridge.  I am enjoying it so very much.

I used Oh Deer! paper with basic cardstock and a stamped word - Joy from the Very Merry stamp set #D1694.


The card was created using only three images from the cartridge:  The square pine frame, the berry twig, and the poinsettia flower (cut twice).  The poinsettias were stamped with stamp #B1540 - Pretty Poinsettia.  The most difficult part of the card was lining up the background papers with the opening in the frame.  



Have you purchased the Flower Market Cricut cartridge yet?  It is the perfect cartridge for card making and beautiful scrapbooking.  And I am truly enjoying using FM to create my Christmas cards!

Did you see yesterdays post about the November specials?  You will really like the Happy, Happy Christmas Album Bundle.  Not only do you get a fabulous full sized album, you also will receive all of the materials needed (and instructions!) for creating 10 12x12 pages.  With some additional products, you can also complete four bonus projects!!  



I am going to begin posing holiday cards more regularly between now and Christmas.  Hopefully I will be able to inspire your Christmas card crafting and help you get your cards created!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This card is absolutely stunning!