Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Witch Hat Blast From The Past


Hello friends!  Every now and again I like to share a project that I have previous posted to my blog - sort of a greatest hits post.  Today is one of those greatest hits moments.  I made this fabulous Witch Hat home decor project in October 2014.  

The witch hat was cut on the Cricut using both the CTMH Artiste cartridge and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  The hat cone shape is one of the the 3-D elements available on Artiste.  I made the come using the cone shape with a star cut out.  I removed the star shape by using the "Contour" feature.


The awesome spider web trim on the hat was also cut using the Artiste cartridge.  The hat trim is made from the Halloween cupcake wrapper, cut in two sizes.


The hat brim, flowers, and the leaves were cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I used two colors of cardstock for the flowers and double-sided cardstock to cut the leaves.  The double layer tag was cut using an Artiste cut.



I hope that you enjoyed this greatest hits post.  It was a nice walk down memory lane for me.  I will be back soon with another new project!! 

The October Stamp of the Month, Yuletide Joy, is a perfect addition to your Christmas stamps.  It is available for this month only - $17.95 retail, or $5.00 during check out with a $50.00 order.


Below is a simple and elegant layout created with the Yuletide Joy stamp set!


Lastly, if you have not already purchased your copy of the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, I would love to help you with that.  I am truly loving this new cartridge!!!  


No comments: