Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Season's Greetings Blessings Card



Hello friends!  Today I am back with a quick post about a fabulous Christmas card - at least I think it is fabulous!!  I made this card using the Workshop Your Way Oh Deer! Scrapbooking Kit (Item G1116 $26.95).  The kit does not have to be used exclusively for scrapbooking.  At a recent weekend away I attended, each of the attendees purchased this kit ahead of time, then I shared Christmas Card designs with them made from the kit.  This card is just one of the cards I designed for the workshop attendees.


The only two items we used that were not in the kit was the pine stamp, Perfectly Pine (item  A1191 $6.95) and the Gold Sequin Assortment (item z2012 $2.95). All other items were included in the kit, including the gold embossed pine cones.  I plan to use the Perfectly Pine stamp and create more gold heat embossed pine cones!


If you purchase the Workshop Your Way Oh Deer! Scrapbooking Kit from my on-line store, I would be happy to email you the directions to make this card and the other cards the workshop attendees completed.  If you already have the Flower Market cartridge, I can add additional card instructions for you!






Earlier in the month I posted about a great opportunity this month only for those who might be interested in becoming a CLOSE TO MY HEART consultant. Read more about that HERE.  And HERE. But do not dally.  Let me know if you would like to join my team, Paper Couture.

The October Stamp of the Month, Yuletide Joy, is a perfect addition to your Christmas stamps.  It is available for this month only - $17.95 retail, or $5.00 during check out with a $50.00 order.


Below is a simple and elegant layout created with the Yuletide Joy stamp set!


Lastly, if you have not already purchased your copy of the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, I would love to help you with that.  I am truly loving this new cartridge!!!  


1 comment:

Nicole Robinson said...

This is beautiful Susan!!