Saturday, October 29, 2016

New Workplace Wonders Desktop Organizers


Hello friends! I am SO EXCITED to be able to share this news with you.  The Workplace Wonders Desktop Organizers are FINALLY available for purchase from my Close To My Heart on-line store.  That is the good news. The bad news is that the initial supplies are limited and are already selling out.  But not to fear, we are expecting another shipment soon. 


You can begin acquiring your Workplace organizers now, purchasing the pieces that are available, and adding new pieces when the new shipment arrives.  The stamp pad holders are currently out of stock, but will be available again soon.


I confess that I jumped right on these products when I received notification that they were in stock.  I have been anticipating this product line since the new Annual Inspirations Catalog came out last summer.  I was checking every week for their release.


I ordered my products as soon as I found the workplace wonders were available.  My new products should be here on Tuesday.  As I said above you can begin with the products that are still available, and add additional pieces in a few weeks.


For more information watch the video below and check out the Workplace Wonders at my on-line CTMH store:


Earlier in the month I posted about a great opportunity this month only for those who might be interested in becoming a CLOSE TO MY HEART consultant. Read more about that HERE.  And HERE. But do not dally.  Let me know if you would like to join my team, Paper Couture.

The October Stamp of the Month, Yuletide Joy, is a perfect addition to your Christmas stamps.  It is available for this month only - $17.95 retail, or $5.00 during check out with a $50.00 order.


Below is a simple and elegant layout created with the Yuletide Joy stamp set!


Lastly, if you have not already purchased your copy of the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, I would love to help you with that.  I am truly loving this new cartridge!!!  

1 comment:

moknowsall said...

that's the prettiest sunflower I have seen from a Cricut cut. The things you are making with the new cartridge are fantastic. Love seeing what you come up with each week

maureen