Monday, October 24, 2016

Carolina Panthers Football Layout


Hey there friends!  I am back today with this week's Bitten By the Bug 2 Cricut Challenge.  Our fabulous design team sister, Lynn, selected a perfect fall challenge - Football.  Lynn gave the option to focus our project on standard American football or European football (A.K.A. Soccer).  I chose standard NLF football and our favorite pro team, the Carolina Panthers.  I might have gone with my Michigan State Spartans, but this is the worst year we have had in many, many, many seasons, and that made me too sad to contemplate scrapping Spartans (I believe I am supposed to state that it is a "building" year).

I used two Cricut cartridges to make this layout Family Album and Sports Mania, and one SVG file I created from a jpg.  The background football, yard lines, goal, and little football are all from a layout on the Family Album cartridge.  I added the word Football from Sports Mania and the Carolina Panther that I created.  I used a white gel pen to add the dots and I added mats for two photos.  This layout is all set for the guys next trip to Bank of America Stadium.

For children this would be a great layout to add a football player from Paper Dolls or Paper Doll Teens.  My guys are all grown so I made my layout less "youthful."


Have you been by the Bitten By The Bug 2 blog yet and viewed the design team's football projects.  I love how varied the design team projects tend to be.  I hope that you will take an opportunity this week and join us in the Football challenge.  We do like it when you join the BBTB2 challenges.

Earlier in the month I posted about a great opportunity this month only for those who might be interested in becoming a CLOSE TO MY HEART consultant. Read more about that HERE.  And HERE. But do not dally.  Let me know if you would like to join my team, Paper Couture.

The October Stamp of the Month, Yuletide Joy, is a perfect addition to your Christmas stamps.  It is available for this month only - $17.95 retail, or $5.00 during check out with a $50.00 order.


Below is a simple and elegant layout created with the Yuletide Joy stamp set!


Lastly, if you have not already purchased your copy of the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, I would love to help you with that.  I am truly loving this new cartridge!!!  





2 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG! Such an energetic layout, Susan! Love that panther, and colors are stunning too.

moknowsall said...

Wonderful layout - I just need to change that Panther to a 49er and I can use it for one of my football pages. Love that big football background and your pather. Sadly, our 49ers have only won 1 game this year.